This year the merchant area will be in Hotel Roanoke.
Please fill out and return the application by mail, or e-mail. Email strongly preferred. (Please do not send payment at this time)
Lady Laura Graley de la Moore
125 Primrose Lane
Amherst VA 24521
Atlantian 12th Nacht Weihnachtsmarkt Merchant Rules
- A confirmation email and payment information will be sent to you upon review of the application.
- Merchant space is free but limited to 10’ x 10’ per merchant.
- Merchant entrance fee is the same as the event fee ($20.00 per adult and $10.00 per child (5-17). Children 4 and under free), and a $5 non-member surcharge will apply to each adult who is not a member of the SCA.
- Merchants must email or mail their application by 30 November 2019 to secure vendor space.
- All payments must be received by 31 December 2019. If payment is NOT received by 31 December 2019 there is no guarantee of vending space.
- After receipt of your payment, a confirmation letter and merchant passes will be emailed to you.
- Cancellation policy is per Kingdom policy (written notice must be submitted to the autocrat, and all refunds will be processed after the event has concluded).
- Site opens to Merchants for setup at 8pm Friday 17 January 2020. Merchant passes must be displayed during setup. Please tip the bellhops who assist you.
- All merchants must check in and be ready for business by 9am Saturday 18 January 2020. All merchants must be off premises by 11:59pm Saturday 18 January 2020.
- We are asking all merchants to please make an attempt to dress the merchant area like a Medieval Weihnachtsmarkt (German 1520’s winter market). Decorations and self-standing pop ups can be brought in to lower the ceiling height. The event staff is trying to make the Merchant area more inviting and less convention looking.
- The site will open for merchants at 8pm on Friday 17 January 2020. Merchant passes must be displayed during setup.
- The merchant space is not a secured space. Items may be left in the space Friday night at the merchant’s own risk.
- The following items may not be sold: Alcohol, Food items, drink items (in unsealed containers), messy items that may get in the carpet.
- Please do not attach anything to the walls of the event space.