This year the merchant area will be in [PLACEHOLDER].
Please fill out and return the application by mail, or e-mail. (Please do not send payment at this time)
Lady Laura Graley de la Moore
125 Primrose Lane
Amherst VA 24521
- A confirmation e-mail and invoice will be sent to you upon review of the application.
- Merchant space is $10.00 per space (10X10). Merchant entrance fee is the regular event fee. Do not send money now, please pay from the invoice to follow.
- All payments must be made by December 15, 2019. If payment is NOT received by December 15, 2019, there is no guarantee on vending space.
- After receipt of your payment, a conformation letter and merchant passes will be mailed to you. The merchant passes will be needed to be on site before and after the event.
- In the event you need to cancel, written notice (email or snail mail) must be received by December 1, 2019 in order to receive a refund.
- For all non-SCA Merchants, a $5.00 non-member fee must be paid at the door.
- Site opens to Merchants at [TIME] [DAY] [DATE]. All merchants must troll in and be ready for business by [TIME]. All merchants are required to close during Courts and start packing up at the end of Feast. All merchants must be off premises by [TIME] [DAY] [DATE].
- We are asking all merchants to please make an attempt to dress the merchant area like a Weihnachtsmarkt. Decorations and self-standing pop ups can be brought in to lower the ceiling height. The event staff is trying to make the Merchant area more inviting and less convention looking.